Hi! I’m Keith Ito, a software engineer in sunny San Diego.
My interests include data visualization, distributed systems, mobile apps, and machine learning. But mostly, I just like writing and shipping new software.
Products I’ve built, with friends:
- The map renderer for Google Maps.
- Google Maps Navigation, the turn-by-turn GPS directions app.
- The 3D Vector Engine for Google Maps for Mobile.
- Navigation and Geographic Services for Google Glass.
- The Mirror API, for syncing content with Google Glass.
- Clarifai's mobile client libraries for computer vision.
- Bitesnap, a smart photo food journal.
- PopPic, an app for capturing, viewing, and sharing 3D photos.
You can reach me at kito@.